Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oh!! So Its Like That!! Huh? PT.4

The episode goes down....just trying to put my mack down!! ..but jokers question my moves like Mack Brown in Texas..now I'm asking;  oh!!  so its like that? 

Information overload?  naw!! but seeing how complex it is..wishing this was a simple thing but this was useful; ..timing is crucial as we continue to fight that! 

Transition / transformation modes? oh yeah!! I'm  spotted where the light is at..after it finally came on! 

Messages?  lost in translation!! street codes not interpreted.. some  say they're not down with all that slang!! but I spotted them waiting in the dark!!  they can't get their game on! 

Passages through the middle? oh yeah!! they were part of the riddle!!! it's all game but I'm out here trying to work it!!  society will put the blame on a brotha! 

...Like they do Obama!! problems with shaking Raul Castro's hand? a brotha can't give another brotha dap? so  its like that?  word from a brotha!

But the drama can be local, national, international;  and even
intergalactic! 

Another will be vocal!! loud!! boisterous!! the definition of
a fanatic! 

Acting erratic! losing their poise like Los Angeles County Deputies; ...in the midst of the chaos and confusion! 

Check these mathematics!! plus we bring the noise in per
Public Enemy... breakbeat science is what were using!

Down I-20 in Atlanta we were cruising..like it was a Mars One mission...out there: ..it got lonely out there..but we kept on running...

Clearance rack epiphanies made me think; Oh!! So It's Like That Huh? ...I didn't quit and didn't stop...like Kobe Bryant coming back..I'll keep gunning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment