Sunday, March 27, 2022

Once Again It’s On As We Interrupt Very Briefly (Part Eight)

 We’re coming through on a Sunday morning, once again it’s on as we interrupt very briefly!

Not trying to waste your time or mine, all of us are out here searching like Roy Ayers mentioned; where will the relief be?

Once again it’s on, you can spot me on my gateway to the universe; out here off of I-20 in Atlanta. 

Once again it’s on! local, national, international and intergalactic frontiers are explored; then we drop this science on them, somebody will understand a brotha!

Climbing like a Capricorn goat, but when I fall down, where will I land / what’ll be the story? The moon was in Capricorn when I started writing this, but now it's shifted to Aquarius with Mercury in Aries but jokers still act nefarious; they’ll try to show scorn / hustles get knocked! they said I tried to climb Mount Olympus, metaphorically. But unlucky, am I being built or torn down per the debatable circumstances? tried to chill but the parapet wasn’t conducive. What’s up with me? couldn’t hold the fort down; damn! the arch nemesis was on the premises, peace is elusive.

But we’ll choose this assignment like it’s Mission Impossible per Ethan Hunt so we're back in the hunt / we’re back to the world like Curtis Mayfield!

Once again it’s on as we interrupt very briefly, it’s not a stunt it's the Real Deal Holyfield!

We keep telling y’all we’re blessed in the city and the field per Fred Hammond!

We keep telling y’all with this good word plus Sunday Jazz Continues, we’re still jamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment