Wednesday, December 18, 2013

They Didn't Understand

They were acting like Republicans that didn't understand the budget plan!!! damn!!  even when I tried to explain it to them! 

Whats up man? the mothership has landed down here with these earthlings...but scientific is how I work things!! like spacewalking to  fix the cooler on the International Space Station..please!! ..I'm just trying to maintain as I go through them! 

What? episodes!!  act like you knew about them...what? the information overloads!!  please! I'm intergalactic ...so I know about the drama out there! 

Plus....its local national and international!!  fanatics were acting irrational!! damn!!  like Edward Snowden some will even give up the codes...its rough out there! 

Some were vocal! said I was acting irrational when I was in breakbeat scientific modes...I'm  just getting open..please!! I'm just Doing What I Do!

At the end of the day?  like Chinese moon voyages I'm just going for what I know!!  breaking it down like this!!  letting folk know what it do! 

Some didn't understand these!!  check the supreme courage...but earlier I mentioned everybody ain't able! 

Some didn't understand these!! a hater will try to discourage..earlier I mentioned everybody ain't stable!

It even gets stereotypical!! like Indian envoys gaffled by NYPD; others rock the label like NYPD stop and frisk victims..so called powers that be were sick ones...plus there's a lot of wannabes! 

Word to the macks and divas in the ATL on another end of the spectrum...after coping strategies fail them? maybe they'll understand these!

Working it like Mack Brown stepping down in Texas before the smackdown after cashing reality checks...

Working it like Aaron Alexis with the ELF... or dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the Lexus taking a picture of themselves..similar to selfies at the Nelson Mandela memorial..who'll understand these editorials concerning the ongoing train wrecks?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment