Friday, December 27, 2013

The Outback Chronicles / 2013 Wrap -Up

Chilling out!!  I'm outside in the backyard sitting on my deck!

Had to throw a fresh coat of paint on it!! the drama?  some call themselves going hard but I'm showing restraint..I didn't vote on it!!  society will disrespect! 

Maintaining high standards and expectations!! but  unlike the NSA and telephone data collection I couldn't take advantage of some  situations...due to 2013 reflections I have to "bring them down"  a thousand! 

Maintaining!! rolling like  like Dallas Cowboys  without Tony Romo ..we'll play on!! ready for 2014...still keeping it one hundred!!  rolling solo..but sometimes running with a caste of thousands! 

Straining / struggling?  boy please!!  had to admit I am!! playing a lousy one!! this hand dealt by the system aka gamblers out for a fast buck! 

Boardwalk Empire or Las Vegas style!! on up to Victory Park in Louisville!! until it was hit up by the empire..that's whats up!

From school houses and boards with chalk on them to shady corporate board meeting rooms!! I reflect on victories and losses while sitting outback! 

Louisville plays Kentucky this weekend..a bleak one due to so called real deal Holyfield episodes?  I tweak them!! damn!!  was eating ramen noodles instead of chilling at Outback! 

Its real like that!! so whats up with me?  I refuse to stop or yield!!  these Outback Chronicles should be a reflection! 

Its real like that!!  going all out for that / these; those that hate said I was like tour buses in California...I failed the inspection!

 Chilling out!!  sitting on the deck...at the intersection!!  I can go North,  South,  East, or West! 

I guess its good to have options as we continue to rock them!! 
check these Outback Chronicles!! the response to them and those? letting them know that in 2013 and beyond the Lord blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment