Friday, December 6, 2013

Stuck In Traffic Behind The White Van

Rolling down I-85 in Atlanta.... I'm stuck in traffic behind the white van!

Whatcha know man? it looks like the one from the Cheaters program ...per Joey Greco and Gomez..but in some spots crooks roll up on Mopeds!! now that ain't right man! 

It might be hard to reach us!! were way way out there!! out in the Atlanta suburbs where capers are still  pulled!! 

.... please!!  perpetrators roll up in the Mercedes and the Lexus..wait!! that's a Kia Optima or a Hyundai !! ..but I wasn't fooled...

.... knowing jokers would cheat from the get go!! I know how they play!!  so I wasn't fooling with them! 

Actually I am;  class is in session!! O-Dizzle will rock ya..plus he's  schooling them! 

Reality is bashing them upside the head!! plus the apparatus is ruling them! 

Actually?  I kept it moving!!  good things happen that way!! I dipped but now like Kobe Bryant I'm back!! some say I'm acting brand new with them! 

O-Dizzle kept grooving!!  the sounds bump in the hooptie!  but damn!!  I'm stuck behind that white van! 

Whats the dizzle? like in the Central African Republic opposition is met from a black, yellow, brown and white man! 

Even extra terrestrials get in the mixture..drama goes down from Pluto to Mars...

Celestial bodies hide the bodies..the gruesome pictures..they left emotional scars...

Its not the best they can do!! drama goes down from Johannesburg with the death of Nelson Mandela (R.I.P.)  to  Mexico with stolen cobalt-60  

There's no rest for you...I even told myself that!! in Atlanta..stuck behind the white van that probably has contraband from Mexico; operating shady..shifty.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment