Sunday, October 4, 2026

We're Out Here Acting Different (Part Three)

 Check us out as we pull up on this Sunday morning; naysayers out here in the mainstream of mathematics?

They said we're acting different, we're supposed to be going along with the program like Samuelle mentioned in Do You Like What You See; what, us following the agenda laid out by fanatics?

No can do was the word from Hall and Oates! I can't go for that, "hell to the naw, "naw naw naw"  per Bishop Bullwinkle!

So what it do / what it does? Brotha O aka Professor O is dropping this Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies curriculum consisting of this good word and sounds that'll show you how the funk will do!

So what it do / what it does? catch me  acting different with a lot of Brotha O Day Partying and nightshift wordsmithing / nocturnal work to do.

We're out here acting different dropping this forensic rhetoric of resonance; so who'll work with you?

I was asked by the naysayers hating on these players not knowing I'm kissed gentle by midnights darkness.

A breakbeat scientist / nightshift wordsmith's work is never done I belong! in the heart of this? a part of this!

But admitting, this and that ill episode led to shattered reflections.

We had to do the math while out here on this path now we're grounded per our internal and external inspections..

..in all these sections; local / national / international and intergalactic but naysayers claim its just mischief in evolution!

Reflecting; I had to get myself together! now my soul and spirit are writing this good word and dropping the good music in tandem.

No comments:

Post a Comment