Sunday, September 20, 2026

Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies (Part Nine)

 Check us out as we broadcast live and direct from our Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Remote outpost musings / rants and raves from a dude who misbehaves? those accusations are met but it's a big world / universe somebody will understand a brotha..

..cutting the corner on this Sunday morning like I was up in the old school Mercedes on Candler Road in Decatur with the engine knocking!

Naysayers were "Buking and Scorning" like I was affiliated with CNN or MSNBC or Politico  kicked out of the White House but Brotha O is still coming through with jazz, funk, hip hop and house music, as digital crate digging continues your dude is still rocking!

 ..especially if the devil is in them: smoking machinations? per peeping game / doing the knowledge we had to acknowledge they're not strange!

Smoke? oh yes there's fire, sometimes fully involved per fireman's lingo your dude "knew how it would go" per facing the music studied at this Institute, I heard the piano play!

Every chord augmented with reverb, maybe even remixed by reality, peeped game knew how the foul would be so what did they try to play?

We'll come through with this Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies like Roscosmos Progress 96 spacecraft dropping off cargo at the ISS or even with Space X delivering Space Force payloads kicking up a lot of dust, we'll learn a lot from the nightshades as they rattle..

..like the bass in the trunk of the old school Mercedes I mentioned earlier over in Decatur as strong winds of change blow through the window.

Cries in the storm were heard from these Doors Riders On The Storm constituents there's nothing tactile..

..because it's rough out here! gardens? please!  they're full of overgrown troubles!

No comments:

Post a Comment