Monday, June 3, 2019

Stevie Wonder - Do I Do (Dj XS Edit)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday!! funky? that's how the sound will be...

The saga / struggle continues check these menus as we rock a tune or two setting off this month of June, that's where you've found me!!

 The saga / struggle continues, you've haven't found me over in the UK like Trump wasting peoples time and money...

The saga / struggle continues, the sound will be funky as I mentioned before; it's alright / ok if the beats bump!! that's business as usual when your dude is down here in Atlanta rolling down I-20!!

Realizing that it's on me!! so we're getting down listening to  Stevie Wonder- Do I Do (Dj XS Edit)

Realizing that it's on me, setting off this O-Dog Day Party!! please!! I know somebody's with it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment