Saturday, November 10, 2018

Miguel Migs feat. Lisa Shaw - Just Fade Away

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday afternoon; Afternoon Jazz is usually on the menu...

You should know how I do by now!! if not? damn!! you'll have to act like you knew..

I see how some will act / do; they'll try to steal elections like Brian Kemp vs Stacy Abrams..

I see how some will act / do; things will be chaotic like Florida with  DeSantis and Rick Scott trying to play Gillum and Nelson

What can I tell them? it's almost like Florida from Good Times when James died; Damn! Damn! Damn!!

What can I tell them? like my last episode on this site from Lisa Shaw with Miguel Migs I see some Falling; damn!! 

What it do? they hooked up another jam!! check out Miguel Migs feat. Lisa Shaw with Just Fade Away

Oh yes!! it's some of that good house music with jazz funk / soul jazz elements!! what can I tell you about it? let the music play!!


No comments:

Post a Comment