In that Sunday Jazz mood on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way; don't get me wrong I'm thankful / grateful to be in the house!! once again!!
It's on!! once again, on a cold day in Atlanta, but its a cold world!! somebody will understand a brotha!!
Checking out the climate change that Trump doesn't believe even though he's changed it in more ways than one; somebody will understand a brotha!!
...checking out this Bennie Maupin jazz / funk track called Water Torture.
Check out the players and the track; it's going down y'all; just see how the sport will go!!
- Bass Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Saxello, Flute, Flute [Alto], Piccolo Flute, Synthesizer [Oberheim Polyphonic], Backing Vocals – Bennie Maupin
- Clavinet, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Piano – Patrice Rushen
- Drums – James Levi
- Electric Guitar – Blackbird McKnight
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Eddie Henderson
- Producer, Synthesizer [Oberheim Polyphonic, E-mu Polyphonic] – Pat Gleeson
- Trombone – Craig Kilby