Thursday, November 15, 2018

Breakbeat Scientific Manifesto PT.4

What's the deal with it? over in Decatur I heard old girl talking about she was hoping and praying for a favorable outcome.

Who's real with it compared to what per Eddie Harris and Les McCann? so what's up man, what's the word on the curb? the drama unfurled supposedly like Kawhi Leonard!!  meanwhile I operate like Craig Mack with the new flavor!! I had to pull out the drum.

I never pulled out of the game, I'm not done!! we'll break it down with this breakbeat scientific manifesto, we didn't let go even though haters keep changing the rules.

Some got fooled in the game because there was no shame in the game!!! the Marvelettes mentioned getting captured by the game!!  reality will keep changing these fools!

Check out this breakbeat scientific manifesto as we respond by showing no shame in the game!! check the steady bombardment of the enemy position with this good word and the sound!! I keep changing these tools and weapons I use.

Noticed my constituents are caught up in the game / system / matrix! fooled by those that'll fake it?  I rebuked the ambush or sneak attack!!  it's like the conflict in the Gaza Strip jokers will  use and abuse.

Win, lose / place or show like a horse running in the Kentucky Derby? actually?  all of the above can go down, truth be told..

Check out this breakbeat scientific manifesto, so who'll work with me?  as I cruise down Candler Road in Decatur a bruh had to shine the hooptie up!! The Buick Regal?  it's cold!!

Per Throwback Thursday? I rinsed away the Freddie Hubbard Georgia red clay, from down in Dublin!! after asking the family, what's up with them?

Love didn't abandon me like Rose Royce, I stay committed!! questions will answer themselves for those that ask;  what's up with him?

Down here in Georgia and Florida? my constituents raise their voice, heard saying count every vote..

Down here in Georgia? a dude is dropping this breakbeat scientific  manifesto!! hitting up my constituents with the sound and a quote..

No comments:

Post a Comment