Friday, September 1, 2017

The Messy Essay PT. 10 (The Conclusion)

It's going down!!  this is the conclusion, it's another / final episode of the Messy Essay. 

Like Trump Russia collusion is this another hot mess?  just call me a hot messenger,  this is the way I play. 

Not Robert Mueller vs Paul Manafort,  I'm not trying to stress another!!  all of us have a different test in front of us. 

Multiple choice test? man up in the sport!!  fill out the scan sheet or write the essay,  don't stress this brotha about his answers!!  you know the apparatus will try to front on us!

Losing my poise? reminding myself I'm a Black Champion like the Black Pyramid jersey at South Dekalb Mall. 

Losing my voice? per Flashback Friday? I was lamping up in Louisville / Newburg at all hours of the night!!  now out there in Decatur Georgia dropping this insight,  so what's up y'all? 

What it do? I gave the cash back and I'm doing it my way so drama blows through like Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas.  

..then Louisiana and Mississippi;  remnants in Tennessee and Kentucky!!  unlucky ones find out how complex the sport is. 

What sport?  the game of life, full of toil and strife!! but we were told to play on players. 

Check out this Messy Essay as we exhibit this Friday Feeling!! we didn't abort the mission!!   making an impression after we say prayers.

So many layers and levels to this sport!!  motivation is needed on this Friday. 

Check out this Messy Essay!! it's the conclusion of this concept but more is on the way! on this Friday morning? players like me get energized with coffee, fish and grits!! a funky type of soul brother? oh yes!! that's how I play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment