Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Combo Meal PT.3 (The I-20 and Outback Chronicles)

Still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! now I'm back at the compound hunkering down!!  the saga / struggle continues!! as I mentioned before?  it's an uphill one. 

You'll get played by these gamblers out for a fast buck,  check that bad hand!!  they'll deal one. 

Per this combo meal we're serving? they're messing with the wrong one / a real one!!   astrologers blame it on my Moon in Capricorn

Especially,  since as I write this the Moon is in Capricorn, so what's really going on? people are stressing!!  actually?   all of us are!! astrologers blame it on today's station of Pluto in Capricorn

We're stressing!!  being built or torn down?  the circumstances are debatable. 

Trump didn't turn the level of scorn down!!  he pumped it up,  hating on a bro? 

Scores down? please!! they were turned up to another level like Vanderbilt and Alabama!!  I'm mad like Vandy's coach Derek Mason!!  word from a brotha!! 

Scores putting down the Ville? the amount of hate was turned up to another level!! I've got my guard up, Marty Blazer type of jokers jokers will play me like Chuck Person with audit trails leading to Rick Pitino;  who's snitching on a brotha?

After another escapade out on I-20 in Atlanta the mothership landed a brotha back at the compound..

I'm outback raking leaves and cutting grass as seasons / reasons change due to the Fall Equinox; it's time to get down!!

I've got work to do!! I can't go on strike like workers at the Chevrolet Equinox plant in Ontario, check the scenario; it's time to get down!!

I've got work to do like the Isley Brothers but reality has a surprise for these brothas!! I talk about them in this combo meal!! this is how I get down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment