Monday, September 25, 2017

The Combo Meal : The I-20 and Outback Chronicles

Like my people in this Atlanta Monday Morning traffic rolling up to Dunkin Donuts and McDonald's check out this combo meal,  per the I-20 and Outback Chronicles. 

Who'll understand a brotha? it's a good deal!! that's what I told G-Money,  still listening to West Coast G-Funk on these menus; a dude is still on these and those. 

Like Emanuel Samson  shooting up the church in Tennessee the devil will oppose,  even while I typed this on church grounds; as I make my rounds in Decatur  jokers were West Coasting like they're in Oakland but they're ATLiens. 

Followers of Immanuel under attack? this good word is composed while O-Dizzle works with the sounds / tracks!!   intergalactic with it,  co-signed by aliens

Cuts?  were laying in them!! damn!! we were  outback still cleaning up debris from Hurricane Irma. 

It blew through Dekalb County, while I was trying to tell you; what?  on your soul they had a bounty!! I schooled the slow learner. 

..You also found me rolling down I-20 from Conyers to the West End!!  maybe out on International in Oakland or Grand Avenue in Detroit;  dude was trying /  making it happen.

Representing like John Conyers up in  Detroit Michigan? oh yes!! check the combo meal per this good word and the funky blend!!  were trying to make it happen captain!! 

Trump was representing; his response to these players has my constituency in an uproar! 

He had to "holla"  at his constituency for Luther Strange down in Alabama,  it's where Vanderbilt bear witness to the Tide running up the score. 

We're rolling!! this combo meal is served!! there's nowhere to run or hide!!  these players know the score from previous episodes,  some are just now learning. 

We're rolling!! this combo meal is served!! but not acting brand new when we walked through the door,  reality checks were still earning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment