Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I Gave Them A Thumbs Up PT 7

I gave them a thumbs up!! it's going down,  as I like to start my post with this phrase.

I gave them a thumbs up!! then this good word is dropped and beats are drummed up!! breakbeat scientific with it,  hoping its the phrase that pays.

Who'll give me a thumbs up? probably nobody, but if not?  I'm still blessed, God is good!! thanks are extended. 

Like the Trump / Russia investigation?  society still stressed!!  I fight back with this good word and breakbeats that are blended. 

Ignored the instigation!! shady verdicts were rendered, dirty money /  bank notes were tendered!!  we fight back like North Korea threatened to do because of sanctions.  

..Even though Trump and Sen. Tim Scott were meeting progress is hindered,  no thumbs up extended check the scenario! these mathematics are dropped in response, qualifying us for sanctification? 

What it do? beats thumped as "The Stankin Lankin"  aka the old school Lincoln Continental cut the corner over off of Candler Road in Decatur. 

Damn!! I'm stumped;  did it pass the emissions test?  fumes and smoke filled the corner!! I couldn't give dude a thumbs up so now they said I'm out of order because I'm a hater.

No thumbs up extended when eight were killed at a Dallas Cowboy watch party!! it's like hackers hitting up the mainframe,  plus they contaminated the software.

No thumbs up extended when jackers hit up those in pain for being soft out there.

We're going off out here!! it's based on knowledge flipped at the Institute for Breakbeat Scientific Studies.

We're going off!!  thumbs up to those down for the cause!! there are no armchair quarterbacks in these huddles!  please.

No comments:

Post a Comment