Sunday, June 12, 2022

Morcheeba - Tape Loop (Diabolical Brothers Mix)

Digital Crate Digging err I mean Sunday Jazz Continues! some are trying to see what the style will be / how will we play? 

Digital? analog? vinyl / cassettes / MP3's /  whatever!! what's are mantra?  let the music play!! 

O-Dog? you'll excuse me per the Sunday Morning reflecting for some reason I was revisiting the 90's; I was rolling real heavy back then in the Buick Regal and the Olds Cutlass Supreme...

O-Dog? you'll excuse me for revisiting the 90's; visions of rolling from  Indi's on Broadway in Louisville to Campbellton Road in Atlanta looking for that Fish Supreme...

Smoke / fog enhanced by mirrors implemented by those in a rogue regime aka Trump insurrections; we're out here in Georgia where support of white supremacy is navigated!! we're like a mechanic determined to fix society's wrongs...

A new reign of terror implemented by those demented? somebody will have to tell me I'm wrong!!

It's no joke!! what it do?  we get breakbeat scientific so we can have a fresh vision / fresh view! 
check out this track by Morcheeba  called Tape Loop (Diabolical Brothers Mix) 

We're all up in this jazz hop / trip hop we didn't quit / stop!! we're still getting breakbeat scientific!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment