Thursday, August 11, 2011

In The Spot Where Reason Gave Way To Madness

....Peeped game...rations and resources were scarce.. but corporations parked money offshore..some still made phat profits!

Relations were bad like in DC...no bipartisnship.. whose Caught Up...in the heart of it? who started it? but no reality divorces were granted by judges..even though negotiations were fierce!! but as we drop this breakbeat science we were considered mad prophets!

Haters acted inconsiderate!! they're  mad at these prophets; because we didn't follow the doctrine?

...Considered belligerent then we taught them a lesson with the blackjack; we rocked them!

Hustles? haters knocked them!! they didn't want to see us get free and stay free!

A bruh is not shocked by them..we proceed and continue..what's next on the menu? please!! we're rolling down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie listening to Steve Arrington; he said nobody can be me but me!

....Or nobody can be you but you was how the song went; ...understand it? act like you knew!!  check it out though.... in love or war? one learns nothing is fair in either one of them....but maybe you get the drift!

Reality checks cashed;  maybe you can get the gift.....but they can benefit or circumvent....as we try to work our way through it...please!! we had and still have  our share of them ups and downs like Gladys Knight mentioned with the Pips on that joint  your the best thing that ever happened to me;  what's the deally...maybe you can get my drift?

Its like Day and Night mentioned by Kid Cudi ;battles left us bruised and bloodied!

Trying to get my mind right; the Dark Mystery of Time and Space is studied!

Caught Up in the spot where reason gave way to madness..now the custodian is mad!! floors were dirtied, muddied; jokers didn't clean their shoes!

Did I lose the magic touch because my hands were dirty..who will work with me? I'm just trying to pay my dues!

All up in the spot where reason gave way to madness looking for clues..doing the knowledge...

All up in the spot...the mothership is rolling..it wont fail like the Falcon HTV-2 ....it gets good mileage..

No comments:

Post a Comment