Thursday, April 8, 2021

Gorgon City - Money (David Morales Red Zone Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Throwback  Thursday, so who'll work with me?

This is the spring cleaning / spring training edition, plus gratitude is shown making this a Thankful Thursday..

Like I asked earlier, who’ll work with me? I go against the Standard Model of Physics like a muon!

Who’ll work with a bro? doing it for the love not the money but still blessed in the city and blessed in the field like Fred Hammond!

We're listening to some house music from Gorgon City with a track called Money (David Morales Red Zone Mix).

 Oh yes!! money? they say that's what its all about, supposedly!! I can't lie, I can use some!! in the meantime and between time check out the track as we continue to get breakbeat scientific!!


No comments:

Post a Comment