Sunday, March 24, 2024

Stressed Out Due To The Information Overload PT.5

 No benevolence was shown due to this artificial intelligence, now many are tripping out / flipping out /  stressed out due to the information overload!

The devil is in the details emphasized per this Sunday morning service business as many try to take a break from texts, emails plus cable news networks Moscow Terror Attacks or Russia vs Ukraine breaking news modes!

Brotha O is in breakbeat scientific modes, considered by thought and fashion police a lunatic with a brilliant essay or maybe a sonnet?

 Actually? dropping mathematics while out here in the mainstream defining reality or our view of it..  

..or as we know it, flowing with it; the program? some were going with it now stressed out due to the information overload, once again its on!  

It's all a weapon to stop us from reaching the next level the next devil wants to see us victimized from coming undone.  

The saga  / struggle continues as we broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta aka ATL, a nickname not liked by original citizenry!  where many of my constituents are stressed out due to the information overload!

Spotted 2012 Obama Biden bumper stickers on the Honda Civic over on MLK then spotted 2020 Trump Pence signs out in Henry County, check the modes!

But I kept my eye on the prize like Tisha James in reference to "bitch better have my money" in regard to Trump bond payments;  per these breakbeat scientific techniques  / modes? we're out there witnessing an orchestra of stars...

...per being out amongst the stars refusing to be stressed out due to information overloads! an intergalactic lunatic intoxicated from drinking in light.

Once stressed out due to information overloads! a shackled soul but I get free and stay free! I broke chains slipped through bars.

Realized I'm blessed in the city and the field! now I'm ready to roll / I'm on my way diving deeper energized by the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment