Friday, March 22, 2024

Stressed Out Due To The Information Overload PT.4

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Fabulous Friday with Flashback Friday tendencies but at the moment we're pausing for the cause.

The saga  / struggle continues as we drop this good word per our constituents being stressed out due to the information overload; check the mode, we're down for the cause!

The saga  / struggle continues but check these menus; digital crate digging continues plus I'm back with more of this good word  / poetry.

This art is official this intelligence is not artificial but of course naysayers compare it to alien psychology.

My philosophy per BDP? my prerogative like Bobby B? my apologies, it's rough out here excuse the lack of eloquence...

...per these borderline / on the edge rants and raves; check these modes no overloads even though we flood these zones; my apologies; in the midst of the ongoing madness I'm still zealous.

Our constituents know what the deal is as we rebuke the stressful situations they deal with due to the information overloads.

Artificial intelligence running rampant? texts and emails received, printouts with the data circled in red in these offices check the modes.

This art is official I mentioned earlier as I write this code! its rough out here so the proper precautions were taken but damn! here we are!

Our constituents are stressed out due to the information overload, caused by the matrix architect  / overlord? check the emergencies in all directions, to the left / right; near / far!

From the Israel Hamas War situation to Atlanta dramatic occasions confusion reigns in the north / south / east and west!

But Brotha O will keep ot real per the old school hip hop catch phrase on this Flashback Friday; my attitude will brighten, realizing I was blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment