Friday, December 8, 2023

JAZZ HOUSE MIX SESSION #7

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as this Flashback Friday / Fabulous Friday is dealt with; we already set the O-Dog Day Party off! 

Check out this breakbeat scientific byproduct as Brotha O conducts himself in a somewhat orderly fashion but the system?  I'm still clashing with them, things go down that'll set me off!

O-Dog Day Partying earlier, maybe I need a little something to chill out to or on  or whenever!! 

In the smoke / fog with mirrors we've got work to do, concrete results instead of just sounding cunning and clever!

Doing whatever it takes, at the moment Afternoon Jazzing with this JAZZ HOUSE MIX SESSION #7 courtesy of Maxim A! 

Check out the playlist and the mix as we get breakbeat scientific following our motto; let the music play! 

Tracklist:
I Gemin - Waves Of Time - 00:00 Jo Paciello - Black Jack - 4:48 Jack District, Marelue, Scruscru - Nosso Amor (Scruscru’s Just Soul Mix) - 10:23 LeBaron James - Bring It Back - 14:21 Jo Paciello - Indigo Jack - 20:16 Chanson E - Nice You - 25:03 AFAMoo - The Art Of Jazz - 28:30 Habibi Grooves - Jazzville - 33:35 Soul Wun - I Wish I Knew - 37:34 Motion Parallax - St. Croix - 41:59 Felipe Gordon - I’ll Become Blue - 45:43 Scruscru - Long & Sleepless Nights (Flute Mix) - 48:28 Joe Cleen - Care While It Lasts - 54:32


No comments:

Post a Comment