Thursday, December 7, 2023

Freddie Hubbard – Gibraltar

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Thankful Thursday / Throwback Thursday; my motto? let the music play!!

We'll either have an Afternoon Jazz thing or the O-Dog Day Party going sometimes simultaneously so who'll work with me as we shift gears? y'all  already knew how Brotha O would play!!

Moving on to some jazz music, for getting our minds right /  uplifting spirits?  its conducive!! beats bump, my constituents are loving the way we're putting it down!!

All up in the house!! my people can use it / they're going through it; for my constituents?  I told you, we're putting it down!!

Getting down!! we're listening to this classic soul jazz from Freddie Hubbard with his classic track called Gibraltar!

Getting down!! check out the players and the track!  we're  all up in the house doing this for  my people; keeping them in groove!!



No comments:

Post a Comment