Monday, December 5, 2016

Catch Phrases and Cliches PT.8 (Adding My Two Cents)

 It's still going down!! I'm adding my two cents per pondering other catch phrases and cliches I'm still hearing..

Holiday season? peace on earth and good will towards men per Luke 2:14?  it's not how these earthlings are working!! it's like Las Vegas: Fear and Loathing!

Hot this season? please!! I'm still listening to some Ali Vegas in the hooptie, rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! just passed the old Chevy Suburban pumping Young Jeezy...

Hot this season? please!! I'm adding my two cents because I'm down to two cents!! advertisers fake it, but these retailers are in trouble, nobody else has any money!!  will it be rough on Sears /  K-Mart? consumers were advised to be easy..

Hot this season? please!! it's not hard to spot the treason!! I was rugged like a power forward, Kenyon Martin aka K-Mart!!  I was rocking some old Rocawear jeans, my Adidas and a Louisville Cardinals sweatshirt and hat, but big homie said I came through looking tacky / somewhat sloppy.

Hot this season? please!! a veteran in the game,  I already know what it do so I'm adding my two cents per this good word!! O-Dog's tracks will be funky... please!! they can't stop me.

Not this season, but back in the day? I was stepping in Johnston and Murphys or Stacy Adams with suits on!! that's how I once played.

Was there guilt by association? please!! per Donald Trump and Ben Carson type crooks wear suits too!!  they dress real cool!!  but Scams / Murphys are pulled!! please!! you'll get played.

Was there guilt by association? please!! Carrier type corporations and associations pull capers, playing the masses.

The Deele mentioned love on two occasions but during these occasions rations are low, but I didn't quit!!  I'm on mission!! O-Dog drops the funk in seminars and classes.

The Nathan Shady Deal goes down in Georgia it's not all love; per the catch phrase / cliche so called colored people are harassed by his policies..

Not faking, this is real when we add our two cents per the catch phrase / cliche!! exposing fallacies...

No comments:

Post a Comment