Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Holding Pattern PT.2 (DMV Showcase Edition)

A Hillary Clinton super predator?  naw dude!!  I'm just a breakbeat scientist.

George Clinton type!! super metaphor?  I was in a Delta jet in a holding pattern over Reagan National airport;  damn!!  so it's like this? 

I continue to fight this spiritual warfare:  from back in the day Olds Delta 88 moves in Louisville to I-20 in Atlanta moves, dipping in the old school Toyota Camry. 

...The *go to*  vehicle for immigrants:  due to the hate?  damned if we did or didn't!!  now I'm out on I-95 in the DMV area trying to deal with it!!  check out this showcase,  somebody might understand me. 

Who's real with it per Donald Trump vs Paul Ryan?  Pops mentioned somebody's lying. 

Who's real with it? oh!! they're  hanging in there like Bernie Sanders but who'll understand us per protests at Capitol Hill?  my people keep trying!! 

....Rocking the Barry Sanders throwback because I go back and move forward!!  a retro futuristic mystic. 

Who'll understand us?  check out this showcase, your dude is chilling in the DMV aka District of Columbia /  Maryland and Virginia!!  sirens blasting in the background contributing to a report /  a statistic. 

Who's going ballistic at the Westfield Montgomery Mall like Eulalio Tordil terrorizing the DMV?  were these violent / vicious acts due to the ongoing crisis? 

Due to the holding pattern?  dude was stressed but I'm still playing the field y'all: dipping and diving!!   intergalactic like Rings of Saturn but reality is bruising and battering like the fight against ISIS.

*Ain't nothing nice*  about this kid!!  DMV residents bear witness as reality is electrifying like DMV metro rail stations

*Ain't nothing nice*  about this holding pattern!! reality is bruising and battering!! alerts were issued:  all hands on deck!! man your stations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment