Monday, May 23, 2016

Outback Chronicles (Technical Difficulties)


Check out these Outback Chronicles!! I was outback trimmimg trees and  cutting grass with a bootleg lawn mower I bought for $99 at Wal Mart: damn!!  now it doesn't want to start...

What's up with these / those  high / low technical difficulties? materials built by those cutting class? now catching up with Game of Thrones from the start?

Climbing Mount Everest ill equipped to handle danger zone business? Naysayers laugh at you! What did you know? Abilities questioned, more math to do?

An Everest College graduate dealing with  high / low technical difficulties? damn!! now we question our abilities, like Donald Trump vs Bill Clinton we act like we knew...

Malfunction at the junction! glitches in the matrix! all my grass won't get cut plus Draymond Green's not suspended for kicking it..

What it do? we drop funk son after being caught up in the system / matrix!! breakbeat science? we're kicking it!!
 
What it do? I was  chilling out outback per these chronicles but tools of the trade weren't working, so I'm laying in the cut!! but peace wouldn't be still like that gospel song by Rev. James Cleveland as some tried to sweat the steelo.

I had a cold drink of water, reminded that in Flint they can't drink the water!! it'll come back up on ya like Cleveland losing to Toronto.

Praying to the Heavenly Father, so what it do?  outback I see dogs barking up the wrong tree, plus jets from Hartsfield Jackson flying in my airspace...

They were in Holding Patterns similar to the DMV Showcase;  fast or slow in the race? now parking the Mothership back on earth after chilling in space..

While on hold I recognize the pattern, reality is bruising and battering because life is messy.

While on hold, / chilling out outback on the deck I avoid full course meals served by chefs in hell's kitchen, knowing  God will continue to bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment