Sunday, May 31, 2015

How Was I Rolling? I Had Character and Passion

Sunday Jazz Continues; the saga / struggle continues; we're out here struggling!! with so called Titans we're clashing!

Check out the Sunday Meal!! Jazz, funk, hip hop and house music are on these menus, as a brotha is showing Character and Passion!!

This is howI'm trying to deal!! this is how I'm rolling!! I admit I had a stubborn character!! I had a passion for this breakeat scientific business!! I  didn't know who was down for the cause!!

I withheld confidences!! accused of  being a con with this!! whistleblower's conversations were recorded until investigators hit pause!!

We kept on running in this thing!! we're going for what we're knowing!! we exercised the clause in the contract that was null and void!!

We kept on running in this thing, showing character and passion!! we're trying to fill the void!!

 Check out O-Dog's Character and Passion Mix as Sunday Jazz Continues..


No comments:

Post a Comment