Sunday, May 3, 2015

Checking Out The Methods Used / We're Still Moving Forward

Methods were Heuristic / plus mathematical formulas are used; damn!! I see the webmaster / matrix architect was trying to hit alt-shift-delete..

The method madness fanatic will find out how the sport does per Mayweather-Pacquiao especially after they meet defeat...

That's what acting erratic will do; meanwhile a brotha gets funky with it; seminars are conducted....

We'll *put some stank on it for ya*  plus we try to keep it righteous; unlike the Baltimore Police GoFundMe account we're not corrupt with it..

So what's up with it? an American Pharoah wouldn't let my people go!! so money was lost at the Kentucky Derby!!

The game is played like the NBA; you can't just go to the hoop, like Kevin Love getting jacked somebody's going to foul ya; I couldn't get anybody to work with me!! 

Jokers tried to play me per the hustle knocks!!  they said it's all love; but they want too much money; everybody has their had stuck out...

Armchair quarterbacks said they knew what they play would be  but they perform like Jamie Foxx did the National Anthem; eventually their luck runs out..

Bums give the quarters back after cashing stolen checks meanwhile we're cashing reality checks per taking Mystic Voyages; actually following new prophecies...

Bear witness to the sonic Smash and grab from these Intergalactic species...

As I type this thesis I'm  calculating the Dark Mystery of Time and Space...

Latitude / Longitude; due to tonight's Scorpio Full Moon I'm catching an attitude when haters get in my face..

Checker Cabbing back in the day; due to corporate shenanigans I didn't get Altitude Sickness; I hit the glass ceiling..

  Rehabbing the masses these days,  hitting them up with podcasts; This Is How It's Going Down; work is put in; It Don't Stop; no time for chilling..

Told haters I'm through dealing with them!!  I let them do what they do,  acting like clones..

This brotha is Moving Forward; in the Mothership; one step ahead of Kojak and Barnaby Jones...

No comments:

Post a Comment