Friday, May 8, 2015

O-Dog; The Minister of Music / Defense

Just left the International Space Station, I was able to make it but the Russian cargo space ship didn't; please!! the Mothership stays rolling through the galaxy..

Whose acting irrational? misbehaving?  O-Dog / O-Zone  felt the pressure; but now they're Rolling Up With A Small Army....

Packing the sword of truth; out in the danger zone? I'm not an International Lover like Prince talked about;  this brotha is not an International Playa..

..from the Himalayas; due to Nepal earthquakes I say prayers; ignoring these ATL fakes that said Play On Player...

Please!!  it's going down, but I couldn't work with the fakes so I had to relocate..

The Mothership needs a tune up; headed back to earth, but this is not the "swing low sweet chariot"

But I am rolling with the spirit of Harriet Tubman / Underground Railroad style!! but due to Babylon's economic policies I saw *Momma Get Thrown Off The Train

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie ignoring the information overload!! I  spotted Ralph Kramden type drivers thrown under the bus but some get off on the pain..

Gluttons for punishment; alarms are going off; caught out in the rain / reign;  now some try to play it like David Cameron and want to say peace and offer olive branches..

O-Dog is Going Off On Them; he's jamming!! check the  sonic retribution after  some were trying to cut off branches ..

Heard chain saws buzzing underneath the limb I'm hanging on; Hanging on a string like Loose Ends?  

Pain? that's what I  saw in the eyes of some; meanwhile O-Dog is the minister of music / defense up in this piece; he's in the lab working on a funky blend

No comments:

Post a Comment