Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Courtney Pine - Tryin Times (Attica Blues mix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday as we broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta; what's the perspective?

I can't complain, this day has been up and down!! I may have mentioned before; Life Is Hectic...

I can't complain, I kept it moving I didn't sit around!! I was trying to make it happen captain!!

The mothership stays on the go, it gets good mileage as I go for what I know; I'm  trying to make it happen captain!!

Intergalactic!! I  stayed strapped in, but now the mothership has landed; per travels around the galaxy aliens told  me how the funk should go!!

Back with it!! digging deep in the crates for this one!! we're still Afternoon Jazzing / O-Dog Day Partying  listening to Courtney Pine describing these  Tryin Times (Attica Blues mix) with vocals by Jhelisa! this is what's up with a brotha, that's what I'm doing!! so whatcha know?


No comments:

Post a Comment