Thursday, June 16, 2011

I See Them Wouldn't Want To Be Them....Concepts Revisited..

I see them but wouldn't want to be them!!  they were in pursuit of super stardom!

Now black holes penetrate the star; gamma rays are produced.. now who'll try to free them before the situation becomes martyrdom?

Not trying to start with them!! I'm a freedom rider....either out on I-75 in Tampa Bay like Rays or  rolling up on I-77 in Charlotte up in the hooptie!

Not trying to start with them!! damn!! I hate the games they play!!  they were lying like Rep. Anthony Weiner..now resigning...but once said they're residing where the truth will be! 

But proof will be lacking!!! like Casey Anthony  I just see them digging a deeper whole for themselves!

Yellow tape surrounds the construction site; the corrupt provide insight;  told some to go on with their bad selves!

Good and bad elves were under the wizards influence after they went off to see him!

Whats good? thought I told you...I see them but wouldn't want to be them!

Who'll free them? while I was peeping game questions answer themselves!

During the disco inferno some were like Gaddafi..they will dance with themselves!

.....Or get them a Private Dancer like Tina Turner or maybe the updated version; Beyonce!

Consultations with the doctor in private about the cancer; what will the response be?

Consultations with the financial advisor?   the ponzi scheme is in full effect!

Confusion and frustration is the norm in this world!! whose team are you on; what did a fool expect?

As I collect these thoughts that were scattered like the crowd after they heard gunfire!

Ear shattering gunshots exploded..damn!!  somebody was chasing the umpire!

No comments:

Post a Comment