Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Didn't Fool With Them...

They didnt know how to play a brotha...because usually I didn't fool with them.

Already knew the play!! a veteran now coaching like Phil Jackson..is this the last stand? noticed jokers were asleep in class!! I went to school with them.

They were letting haters creep up on their ass!! slapping them around like Pac Man ..plus matrix glitches interfered!

Admitting I was laying in the cut..didn't like how things were going down!! but like Cam Newton I did make moves while haters loathed and feared!

A bruh steered the hooptie through Babylon!! Manny Moe and Jack couldn't fix it!! any advances made?

The coast wasn't cleared!! even though The Carnival Splendor made it home but sideways glances are returned to sender like the Elvis song..they exposed the charade!

Defendents weren't cleared due to overwhelming evidence!! I didn't brag or boast..I pleaded the fifth..that's how the game is played!

Others were toast!! Burn Notices recieved like Michael Weston caught up in the game..they'll get played!

Comedians will roast ya like it's Comedy Central..you'll be played like a joke!

Impeding this progress!! caught up in the dragnet..or at party central in the smoke filled room..taking a toke!

Meanwhile I'm planting..seeding..secret gardens soon bearing fruit..I was taking a joke personal.

Check the style..the funk is dropped...along with the good word..who will work with a bro?

Professional...or mechanics can be shadetree or bootleg..so what's up?

What's up with ya? a bruh is not fooling with the corrupt!

No comments:

Post a Comment