Sunday, May 24, 2015

We Kept It Moving As Usual, But We Had To Sacrifice PT.2 (The Saga / Struggle Continues)

It Don't Stop!! The Saga / Struggle Continues!!  I was  thawing out..but *It Seems The Ice Age Isn't Over*

Al Gore told us about global warming as we span the globe brainstorming as the globe undergoes a makeover.

Check Nepal earthquakes for the latest score; this brotha stays *Outside The Box*  due to ongoing hustle knocks but I'm  still *Rebuking The Hostile Takeover*

What's up y'all? the mothership landed on earth with these fakes but the game is not over; we keep it moving,  although we had to sacrifice!! we're still the same / no hot style makeover...

Going In / the break is over; but it *ain't nothing nice*  like Iraqis fighting ISIS the morale is low..

The Final Hour approaches; some were *doing too much* as fools rush in while I took my time, now they want to say my style was slow..

The fireshower occurs like the shootout in Mexico with 43 dead;  or like the Texas Biker War!! with the Cossacks vs Bandidos!!

The fireshower occurs from the Mothership blasting through the universe; intergalatic with it!! I keep it moving like my name was in the Book of Negroes!!

As I fight the power per Public Enemy a crook said Negro please!! but I keep moving I couldn't be at ease!!  Once Again It's On...

...Waking up those reaching comatose; with the beat and prose from O-Dog and O-Zone.

Smoke and fog enhanced by mirrors is encountered on the journey through the danger zone, so we have to travel light!!

It's no joke as we sacrifice, no excess baggage plus refusing to be part of the collateral damage, the system *ain't right*

CHECK OUT O-DOGS WE KEEP IT MOVIN / SACRIFICE MIX

No comments:

Post a Comment