Monday, August 31, 2026

Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies (Part Four)

 Check out this curriculum straight from our Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies, right on time for this Monday morning!

Right on time like the Brothers Johnson once again its on as we do the damn thing!

Processing raw data at this Institute refusing to be left destitute! doing the knowledge it's like a vacuum swallowing information but there won't be any overloads. Stressing, growth or progress stunted due to swallowing imagination? no we kept it but it's not running away from us like the Temptations mentioned, not in these modes! At this Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies? we're staying vigilant / staying on code in these discovery zones. Check the attitude per the character and passion / frontline type of valor exhibited, we're holding on!

Check the attitude once again its on as we interrupt very briefly dropping this byproduct from the Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies!

Check the attitude considered arrogant / aloof / rude like Trump with his ballroom because I did my on thing dropping this good word and beats that boom based on the above mentioned studies!

Check the attitude as reality muddies these Hoka's I'm wearing out on this path; paid a visit to the so called real boy was I impressed! I was like what a welcoming!

But was it all a trap, the vibe? we're clocked  like ICE agents vs citizens on the block it seemed somewhat Orwellian!

While chilling out in the Institute? it broke my heart now I'm gone / ready to depart!

But go where? shady gealing out here in local / national / international and intergalactic frontiers maybe the moon will be a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment