Sunday Jazz Continues as we broadcast live and direct from our Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies..
..located out here in a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta; somebody will understand when I mentioned life is hectic, like floods in Nepal and Tibet reality muddies..
..our egos / auras indicating dark tomorrows! like raw data processed at our Institute pains and sorrows are dealt with by our constituents!
Maybe Tomorrow is the outlook like The Jacksons as we proceed and continue into the action we're dealing with it!
Delays / obstacles and setbacks are expected like trying to navigate the Strait of Hormuz but down I-20 in Atlanta we continue to cruise stopping by for a minute dropping this HOUSE elements | Spell on You courtesy of beyond72!
Check out the playlist and the mix as we drop this housemusic with jazz elements, Brotha O Day Partying and Sunday Jazzing simultaneously, this is what's up / what it do!
PLAYLIST:
Kelly G - Keep Wondering! (Kelly G. Shelter Mix)
CigaWeed Edits - Eddie Kendricks - Girl You Need A Change Of Mind (DJ L.H.D.M. Edit)
David Anthony, T Colon, Raquel Guest - Spell On You (David Anthony Extended Dub Mix)
DJ Ron V - The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love (DJ Ron V's Heaven Made Remix)
Kerri Chandler - I Feel It (DJ Deep's 2018 Retouch)
Oscar P - Jus Like Music (Oscar P Music Trafficking Mix)
Honeysweet, Vega - I Put A Spell On You (Honeycomb & Vega Instrumental)
ACCESS RECORDS - OPEN THE SAFE EDITS 19 - KEM-ON MY MIND REMIX
Glenn Underground - Happy Hour (Instrumental)
Somore - I refuse
Mary J Blige - Good Morning Gorgeous (Club Version)
Cyberjamz Network - Mr.Stevie Wonder-My Cherie Amour (CalvinSol Rework)
Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It
Melchior Sultana - Healer
Karen Anderson - I Work Hard To Love You (Jeremy's AllNew Midday Mix)
Timmy Regisford - Dark We Was
Frankie Knuckles - House Masters - Frankie Knuckles - 02 Frankie Knuckles with Satoshi Tomiie - Tears (Classical Vocal)
PFS - 4DA-EDITS RE-RELEASES VOL 2 - CHERISH THE DAY - 4DA-EDITS VOC
Balboa Productions - Gwen Guthrie - Outside In The Rain (Balboa mix)
Mark Francis, Sheree Hicks - Not Too Proud (Instrumental)
No comments:
Post a Comment