Sunday, July 19, 2026

Staying Vigilant / Doing Our Due Diligence (Part Two

 Even on this Sunday morning on a day of reflection per doing his due diligence? Brotha O will do an internal and external inspection.

Your dude is staying vigilant in this ill environment catch me at the intersection..

..then we're cutting the corner; thought and fashion police say I'm out of order because I'm still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, it's not blocked like the Strait of Hormuz!

Plus I'm avoiding drones and missiles in the air like it's Ukraine vs Russia, had to admit your dude felt the pressure but the good word and the sound is what I use..

..to keep it moving even though I had to sacrifice; your dude is staying vigilant / doing my due diligence when sliding through these portals.

It "ain't nothing nice" per the old school hip hop catch phrase; Brotha O knows how the sport goes!

Its easy to come up short like the Ville in the  LaFamila vs The Ville TBT feature but your dude  knows the deal as he goes on handling business of the breakbeat scientific nature.

Its easy to come up short as familiar spirits summoned by the devil and his advocates will try to fade you.

Even the apparatus will issue demerits but we knew they wouldn't play fair with it so we govern ourselves accordingly..

..per the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville; we stay vigilant doing our due diligence recognizing where the border or boundary will be!

Where have you found me? catch Brotha O in pursuit of a World Cup like Messi  and Argentina!

Where have you found me? not caught out there like the Chi-Lites asking folk have you seen her!

No comments:

Post a Comment