Saturday, October 12, 2024

Took A Look At It (Part Seven)

 Took a look at it even on this Saturday  / weekend; game? I'm still peeping  / observing the scene  / doing the knowledge!

Catch me out here cutting the corner in local  / national  / international and intergalactic frontiers; the mothership gets good mileage!

Welcome to the show! these poems / this good word? some consider them borderline song lyrics!

Sometimes they're a mystery, like studying the dark mystery of time and space; ready for Hollywood scripts?

Sometimes history, from taking a look at it from ground zero or from the frontlines aka live and direct from Atlanta Georgia! coming through with a blow by blow description?

Frankie Beverly type of  Joy and Pain / misery; maybe Brotha O is providing a definition.

Somebody will understand me  / how I'm living but I'm taking a look at things trying to process the internal and external stimuli around me!

Plus digital crate digging continues as Brotha O is using the music for public transportation  / transformation; funky is how the sound will be..

...from the O-Dog Day Partyer; plus night owl business is handled by this nightshift wordsmith!

Taking a look at it then grabbing the blue ink pen; poetry is put on the loose leaf before forgetfulness...

...sets in; did I miss something? asking like that old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville; forgiveness for an error of the mind not the heart?

Brotha O? taking a look at it then this breakbeat scientist is putting it down like this! I'm betting on myself when I drop this art

No comments:

Post a Comment