Thursday, September 26, 2024

Took A Look At It (Part Two)

Per this Throwback Thursday / Thankful Thursday? mentioned earlier about observing the scene  / peeping game / doing the knowledge; I'm still taking a look at it..

..plus that and this; some things weren't natural I even had them on my list, can you dig it? 

I took a look at it saw a crook had it like Trump leading the GOP; big picture watching I see it's not safe there's not even any radioactive prevention.

But I kept it moving coming through like Hurricane Helene even though I had to sacrifice! I'm out of danger, had my own drum /  beat that I was marching to; a circadian rhythm?

What it do? this breakbeat scientist was putting it down like this! I "Let The Rhythm Hit Em" like Eric B and Rakim..

..per these poems; Brotha O aka Doctor O will inject them into minds; will it be a safe landing?

Once again its on, we took a look at it, trying to acquire understanding so we can govern ourselves accordingly per the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville.

Once again its on, might even have to go back to Louisville  / Newburg default settings so I can really know the deal!

Once again its on, after we took another look at it! leave nothing undone or unsaid they told that O-Dog Day Partyer / nightshift wordsmith.

But naysayers told me to chill with the all that funk and those tropes, saying it can't work like this!

Take a look at it; y'all should feel he has hopes, when he dropped this science he didn't insinuate.

Take a look at it; positivity shown not hidden in this world full of hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment