Friday, July 19, 2024

Funky Disco House " New 2024 " Original Mix by Philgood 5336

 Digital Crate Digging Continues, check us out as we proceed and continue with this O-Dog Day Party!

The Friday Night Fever might be a factor as we drop this sound on an actress  / actor that was trying to start with me..

...introducing negativity but we're boosting the morale of our constituents that are going through it!

They know what the deal will be not wondering while others are out here wandering acting like they knew it!

Somebody has got to feel me when I set up shop dropping this weaponized good word and the sound, dropping this funk per this Funky Disco House " New 2024 " Original Mix by Philgood 5336! 

Somebody has got to feel me! check out the playlist and the mix as we continue to get breakbeat scientific! 


⭐️** TRACK LIST **⭐️

1: Tom Novy - Last Night a Dj Saved My Life (2024 Extended Mix) 2: Camilo Franco - Disco (Mixed) 3: Ryan Shade - I'm Just Gonna Be with You (Extended Mix) (2024) 4: Mattei & Omich - Work It Out (Extended Mix) (2024)) 5: Zemyu - Simple Funky Music (Extended Mix) (2024) 6: Mattei & Omich - Give Me Your Love (Extended Mix) 7: Skogsberg & Akdogan - My Mind 8: Disco Daddy - Feel So Good (2024) 9: Mirko & Meex - Fallin' For You (2024) 10: Mike Newman - Move That Body (2024) 11: Da Lukas - Drop the Funk (Extended Version) 12: Bakermat - Praise Break (2024) 13: Mike Newman - Say I Love You (Original Mix) (2024) 14: Mirko & Meex - I've Got Your Love (2024)


No comments:

Post a Comment