Saturday, February 17, 2024

My Soul Is Deep #01 | Carlos Grau

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as a Saturday afternoon shifts into Saturday evening!

The saga  / struggle continues; "holla at me if you hear me" per DJ Khaled / Rick Ross plus Fat Joe and them; in the midst of it all we kept believing...

...so we kept achieving; realizing that at the end of the day? it was all about the little things..

..being important; especially knowing how complex the sport can get! now I'm paying closer attention.

Some are sporty with it but what's beneath the surface of all these shiny things?

Many felt entitled even claiming immunity like Trump even launching attacks on the opposition like matters Fani Willis was dealing with but for change? I'm emboldened.

Living my life like its golden per Jill Scott we repelled the scheme  / plot now we're chilling out in the lab listening to My Soul Is Deep #01 | Carlos Grau

Afternoon Jazzing  / O-Dog Day Partying and even Saturday Night Fevering! check out the playlist to see what we're achieving / to see what's up with a brotha! 

Tracklist: 1 - Deep Spelle - Back In Town (Original Mix) - 00:00 2 - Patrick Podage, Nikola Potevski - Woodnote (Original Mix) - 07:24 3 - Moti Brothers - I Want You (Beat Factory Remix) - 12:20 4 - Andrey Pushkarev - Picea Abies - 20:55 5 - Michele Fantini - Stardust - 24:40 6 - Beat Factory ft Kamaka Pahinui - Meditate - 30:30 7 - Route 8 - Ash Dub - 34:24 8 - The Checkup - You Got Me - 40:45 9 - Y Rich - Nightfall - 44:42 10 - Lucas Keizer - Space City (Original Mix) - 50:18


No comments:

Post a Comment