Thursday, October 19, 2023

Being Built Or Torn Down? That Question Is Still Being Asked (Part Three)

 Coming through on this Thankful Thursday, y'all should know the deal; it's so called / so named because it's a blessing to be here!

Throwback Thursday energy is also recognized especially as I reflect on past episodes wondering whether I was being built or torn down per debatable circumstances  / being caught out there.

Caught up in the system  / matrix?  per Michael Jordan type athleticism I made a jump / break for it now I'm doing my due diligence out here trying to hold the line.

But the debatable circumstances have me questioning whether I'm being built or torn down; like Jim Jordan trying to be house speaker the brinkmanship left me out in the cold blowing my mind!

This time like the Delfonics? things heated up per these sonic assaults but even those  enchanted flames couldn't warm me back up.

This is our response to it but the old church deacon said he guessed sinners and saints all backslide / slack up!

But we're back up in this piece rolling down I-20 in Atlanta Throwback Thursday reflecting  / internal inspecting wondering how I got in this position.

Because built or torn down even while being blessed and highly favored? circumstances are debatable questioning how we're living!

Being built or torn down? similar to the Israel Hamas War and other situations? especially out here where good and evil collide / coincide.

Being built or torn down? especially out here where sinners and saints dip / slip and slide.

Intention: during these debatable circumstances is it considered critical evidence on judgment day? 

Prevention? please, from Atlanta to over in the Gaza Strip I doubt it, it seems coming unbound is the order of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment