Thursday, November 10, 2022

DAVID MORALES DIRIDIM SOUND Mix Show #192

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Thankful Thursday,   I call it this because it's a blessing to be here!!

 
It gets rough out here but meanwhile this brotha celebrates life, he plays the music as an antidote, plus he'll pray; I told you it's a blessing to be here!!

Going on my merry way, checked the vibe; reflecting on past episodes since it is a Throwback Thursday!

  I checked the tribe and their style; some of my peeps know what the deal is, they'll work with me!!

Attitudes were funky, high and low technical spectacles played out in front of me; finding what the real is was the lesson..

Now we're O-Dog Day Partying to this DAVID MORALES DIRIDIM SOUND Mix Show #192;  check out the playlist and the mix!! for some? class is in session..

 PLAYLIST: 

1. I'M TELLING YOU - DAVID MORALES 

2. EARTH SONG - ANELISA LAMOIA, REVIVAL, GREG GOULD, KATHY BROWN 

3. HANG ON - PETER BROWN 

4. PROMISE - DUTCHICAN SOUL 

5. INVINCIBLE - KOSMO 

6. ONCE YOU GET YOU STARTED - DJ OJI, RICO McClam 

7. GET DOWN - DAVID MORALES, GEORGIA CEE 

8. SUMMER LOVIN - CERRONE AND PURPLE DISCO 

9. JUMPIN - TODD TERRY, JOCELYN BROWN 

10. HELL YEAH - LENNY FONTANA, VANGELA CROWE 

11. BLOW YOUR MIND - RIGHT TO LIFE 

12. MY EVERYTHING - DAVID MORALES, ANJELICA DE NO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment