Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Don’t Worry About It (Worried About The Wrong Thing? ) Part Nine

 Check us out as we set this HumpDay Extravaganza off; it's going down, we're putting it down like this! are we getting breakbeat scientific?  Brotha O will tell you don't worry about it!!

Getting over the hump is the business, understand a brotha? opposition is still met from these Brian Kemp and Herschel Walker types down here in Georgia, they'll  tell us not to worry about!!

When we mention crooked ways they'll tell us we're worried about the wrong thing;  do I need to say goodbye?  the situation is not imparadise.

 We're posting up so we're just trying to maintain but the pain? ingrained / embedded, "it ain't nothing nice".

We're told don't worry about it but it seems the devil and his advocates advanced; enhanced by the dust of a blood moon in Taurus? 

 Already out here dealing with the smoke and mirrors; rushed by misty spirits, will they leave soon?  who's for or against us?

 In response? the beat is dropped and dark words are written from out here in our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta in this obscure corner..

 ..of the world; I was told not to worry about it but after the drama unfurled I’m stranded on purpose. 

Dark world smitten? naw, I knew per Bobby Blue Bland that "ain't no love in the heart of the city" so I’m considered out of order. 

Catching up on my pimping, I told some don't worry about it;  I say goodbye to expectations on how others want me to work this. 

Catch me slipping? the system's mission but we'll work it all out, God is in the blessing business!!

The elders told us to increase our faith, don't worry about it so we know what the deal is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment