Thursday, November 3, 2022

Don’t Worry About It (Worried About The Wrong Thing? ) Part Seven

On this Thankful Thursday where it’s a blessing to be here we’re told “don’t worry about it” it’s all good, per Rev. James Cleveland God is in the blessing business!

But I’m sure God didn’t want his name mentioned in a lot of this foolishness!

It’s got me asking WTF? (What’s That Foolishness?) but naysayers said I’m worried about the wrong thing even though there appears to be a snake in the grass in search of coiling pleasures!

Hidden like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope of shadows like the GOP vs democracy plotting and scheming on earthly treasures! Oh! they told me don’t worry about it, look the other way / nothing to see here but I’m rocking a hardhat with a lantern on top, a lime green safety vest and camouflage trying to dodge all the foolishness. Who’ll roger that? some don’t worry about it others say bon voyage as they get out of Dodge knowing stars fall like wishes.

Per Steve Miller with Fly Like An Eagle “time keeps on slipping / slipping into the future" on some Throwback Thursday type of business! somebody said don’t worry about it as the sun rose without a thought; it’s a new day.
Plus a new season, Time On Our Side like Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones? now doing things a new way? Scorpio Season here, O-Zone told himself you better make a new play, or beneath the obsidian sugar sky? It’ll be over with; O-Zone mentioned the game is over, breviloquent? in this poem you won’t detect a lie.

They told me they’re over it, they told me don’t worry about it / I was worried about the wrong thing!

I’ll just move forward staying strong with supreme courage and maximum strength; I keep telling them that it’s all game!

No comments:

Post a Comment