Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Told Them..Don't Put That On Me!!

I heard what was said!!  they threw it out in the universe...was it perjury like Zimmerman's wife? I  told them don't put that on me! 

Joy is stolen..burglarized!! like with Germany and the Spanish bank bailout..I heard the lies...some will sell out...I realize that its on me! 

O-Dizzle is the sound bwoy!! he's the funky type of soul brotha;  while O-Zone will act like he knew it!

The reign began with a drizzle..word from Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan Chase...now my people are going through it! 

Some were pimping like Herman Cain..all up in the rat race...they said they were going to it;  they said its all about the cash! 

Now wishing it was simple thing; I heard they were in pain..with titans they clash! 

The smile showed a dimple; like Russians selling helicopters to Syria...some think its exciting when the plane crashes or train wrecks! 

The style / swag or steelo is sweated because I didn't make the simple complex! 

As I pimp through the ATL coming with the next; I see misery loves company...they said they're accepting applications! 

Haters fail when they try to put that on me; like a cell phone with new applications...

Refusing to be caught up in unpleasant situations! you'll get caught up in the system / matrix like Jerry Sandusky...


Refusing to be caught up in the game..I wasn't fooling with these jokers..I heard what they said...that can't put that on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment