Thursday, June 7, 2012

All Up In The Spot / I Had Time For Another One..

All up in the spot....like the church on South Hairston in Stone Mountain, GA...check the shootout at the funeral...whatcha know?  the block is hot!! but I had time to start another one!

I'm all up in the spot...its like Prometheus....its where power rangers want to see a brotha come undone! 

All up in the spot...authority figures were pulling triggers...like snipers in Afghanistan...aiming at us ...who will get sprayed during the drive by? 

Territory or turf wars occur from the hoods of the ATL to Louisville..to the sands of Syria in the Middle East; on over to the motherland; whose staying alive like the Bee Gees?  whose living a lie? 

...Or are they living the American dream based on a plot or scheme?  dreams turn into nightmares! 

Bernanke even told Congress to get it together...now whose crying wolf or even phoning in bomb scares? 

Now whose lying? collecting money like Mitt Romney...now some are zoning; they have visions of Bain Capital..they once had shares in the company full of misery! 

Now whose dying?  soon genetic codes were used from cloning; jokers were soon repeating history! 

 Even though drones hit up Pakistan a crook was sticking to his story;  said he was loaning out his swagger..but I see some are strung out! 

A crook?  that's what they accused me of being;  based on zoning or chilling in the West End of Louisville..and out in Newburg where I hung out! 

A crook took a rung out off the Louisville Ladder when I tried to climb it; they wanted to see a brotha come undone! 

The good book told me about Jacobs Ladder; using that vibe when I get with ya....all up in the spot... I started another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment