Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Acting Real Special (Part Eight)

 Check us out as we try to handle business before it handles us, we're coming through with this HumpDay Extravaganza! 

It's also considered a Wonderful Wednesday so who'll work with me? of course we're just trying to get over the hump  not dropping out like Nikki Haley so somebody should understand a brotha!

But thought and fashion police claim I'm out here acting real special; Brotha O? just an alchemist that'll manifest a secret fantasy.

Scattered thoughts are collected now check this cold case I had to revive;  so who'll understand me?

A cold race! mentioned earlier that the temperature is rising but its still a cold world! a dude acting real special dipping through life with the glib attitude?

Melting like Antarctica ice sheets due to global warming? no, Brotha O will span the globe brainstorming warning them I'm not that dude.

Artificial intelligence leading to information overloads? so called overlords will try to front on us! it was rude the way they tried to play me,  a rude awakening indeed!

But the Spring Equinox is around the corner, they might say I'm acting real special when I plant a seed..

...or two so what it do? acting real special! I'll drift on high clouds, there seems to be something about elevation.

Science? its of a breakbeat scientific nature! colours of the rainbow I'm interpreting.

Science? by now y'all should know Brotha O is intergalactic with it so, what's that wrapped in grey matter?

Science? how does it relate to grey area scenarios? Brotha O is doing the mathematics acting real special but is it knowledge gained that's unnecessary /  that really doesn't matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment