Saturday, February 10, 2024

Tracy Chapman "Fast Car" (DJ Spivey's 4am Edit)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we hit the ground running with this O-Dog Day Party!

The saga  / struggle continues but we've got the funky drummer drumming in response to the ongoing madness; unfortunately like Palestinians in Rafah in the heart of it is where you'll find me!

You'll also find me out here doing my thing, I kept it moving even though I had to sacrifice but the vibe "ain't nothing nice" as opposition is met; naysayers"holla at me";  "traces of you were found at the scene of the crime";  I was told / notified..

..by thought and fashion police; they weren't pleased about my conduct; it's like the Special Counsel vs Biden they didn't like how I was riding! this poetry? they said I lied!

This breakbeat scientific byproduct  / inflection at the information highway intersection fooled them!

It'll outrage them, like the machine I rage against them! my inner rebel attacks those that ruled them!

Brotha O schooled them, then dipped down I-20 in Atlanta in a Fast Car like Tracy Chapman!

Fresh off the Grammys with Luke Combs! once again it's as her track is remixed by DJ Spivey! all the way live is how it's going to be! this is what's up  / what's happening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment