Thursday, February 15, 2024

Acting Real Special (Part Four)

 Check us out as we come through on this Thankful Thursday so named because it's a blessing to be here!

Recognizing the Throwback Thursday time frame also catch us acting real special, retro futuristic with it when we're out here!

It's all love supposedly like Valentine's Day; catch me matching the composite sketch; an example of love's fluidity.

Doing it Fluid per the Donald Byrd and The Blackbyrds per the Throwback Thursday reference! maybe an unwilling  / reluctant participant  in some of these battles, in search of diplomatic immunity?

Acting real special but don't try to make me confess to doing what I do without some kind of compromise..

..or negotiation; when I start rapping or singing you probably won't like the song when I start to improvise.

I kept my eye on the prize acting real special sometimes extraordinary even though Brotha O-Zone is Everyday People like Sly and The Family Stone.

I kept my eye on the prize but unbought and unbossed like Hosea Williams check the black history during this month but actually 24 /7 /365? it's on!

We're acting real special but many are disheartened by the ongoing proceedings.

Some are acting real special from here in Atlanta to Kansas City to even the Gaza Strip! in the heart of this? bearing witness to a harvest of seedings..

..sowing feverishness but check it out; y'all see it's of a negative persuasion.

Acting real special but not in a positive way; now many of the negative doctrine believers are in conditions forlorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment