Sunday, November 12, 2023

BreakBeat Scientific / Doing What We Do (Part Six)

 Check us out as we come through, y'all should know we're out here getting breakbeat scientific!

It's going down from here in Atlanta to the Carolinas, from Louisville  / Newburg to Johannesburg! from the Atlantic to the Pacific!

Local  / national  / international and intergalactic when we do what we do! we're high technical plus we've got fantastical machinery.

We're out here doing the knowledge for what it's worth! empirical data studied, so what's it all mean to me?

Rebuking billionaire plotters / schemers taking advantage of the Israel Hamas War;  but was I a foolish dreamer? I get the machine set with plans of working it all out, hopefully I can catch the sunshine and the rain! 

Nuking the spot? Plan Z for a lot of these jokers from Russia to North Korea so I keep trying to come up with my own plans but all I seem to catch is the pain.

Juke joints hot last night? Mel Waiters Hole In The Wall Clubs were jumping, then constituents will maintain all up in the Sunday morning service! 

Multi-dimensional? that's what I tell haters when we do what we do / getting breakbeat scientific when we swerve with this!

At your service when we swerve with this! opposition is met when we're on the scene as I hear their whispers plus grey clouds rolled in.

Patience? got the gist of it an aspect of being breakbeat scientific that;s how we do but haters we're being specific about their opposition but we keep living  but it'll be hard to win.

Playing this from a breakbeat scientific perspective I can see some are intentional about wrecking this hoping that we're slowly falling out of it.

But we're dealing with it per doing what we do! already under scrutiny but I'll start a mutiny; doubt is kicked out of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment