Thursday, November 9, 2023

Being Built Or Torn Down? That Question Is Still Being Asked (Part Seven)

 We're reflecting on past episodes on this Throwback Thursday, some of the circumstances were debatable; we're we being built or torn down?

We're also counting our blessings since it's also a Thankful Thursday; we've got another opportunity to put it down!

But it was all a big puzzle; being built or torn down? spotted how some were rolling, how were they defying destiny? 

Per Wilton Felder and Bobby Womack  they inherited the wind, they even inherited the world but chose to go out in the wilderness.

I wasn't trying to go back; I  saw them while I was out there where it almost got the best of me.

I wasn't trying to go back! I  cried / prayed Lord Help  / Lord Help was the Battle Cry!!! forget me not! soon I was blessed.

Still asking that question about being built or torn down during these debatable circumstances.

Still going off into beast mode per Marshawn Lynch it's rough out here success is not a cinch but we're making advances!

That beast? it seems we're in the belly of it and that dude was muscular with rugged strength.

Please! we keep fighting like they do in the Gaza Strip but the the beast has no vascular disease he's able to go the length!

But the beast will be swooned /  tripped up by the daughter of chaos disguised as a  princess with the sultry essence!

A Beauty and The Beast episode? being built or torn down per the debatable circumstances, dude rescued from the wilderness?

No comments:

Post a Comment